Thursday 23 June 2011

Beyoncé "Why Don't You Love Me" Inspired Make-Up Tutorial

I decided to do this look worn by everyone's favourite diva because it combined elements in makeup that I love - dramatic AND messy.


INSPIRATION PICTURES




Now, I didn't recreate the 'crying' effect in my look - as I don't think too many people want to look like they have been crying their eyes out over Jay-Z not loving them... but if you do, you can simply apply a little bit of Vaseline to the lower lash line - that works just fine.






PRODUCTS USED

Revlon Colorstay Foundation
Rimmel Clear Complexion Powder
MAC Mystery Eyeshadow (for brows)
MAC Brule, Shadowy Lady and Gesso
Clinique Liner (True Black)
Sleek Molten Metal Eyeshadow
Sleek Palette (Storm)
MAC Smolder kohl
Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Mascara
Ardell Lashes
Bourjois Bronzer (52)
Rimmel Lipstick (Foxy)

No comments:

Post a Comment