Wednesday 10 August 2011

Creative Make-Up: Nod to Alex Box

Alex Box's imagination goes haywire whenever she puts makeup brush to face - and so it should. Whenever you feel like your imagination is about to burst - let it. Think of the kind of world we could achieve if we all did this.


INSPIRATION PICTURE

This is the particular make-up I chose by Alex Box. I don't know the name of the model.


I must stress that I think this look will look particularly lovely on people with a large lid area, something of which I am not blessed with, but I guess I will just have to make do.

PRODUCTS USED

Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation (No 5)
MAC Studio Finish Concealer
Yaby Eyeshadow (Gold Bar)
Paul & Joe (Nugget)
MAC Eyeshadows (Mystery and Typrographic)
Clinique Liner (True Black)
Estee Lauder Stay In Place Eye Pencil (Onyx)
Ruby & Millie eye shadow (Black)
False Lashes
Illamasqua Blusher (Hussy)
Sleek Blusher (Flamingo)
La Femme Blusher (No 1)




No comments:

Post a Comment