Tuesday 17 May 2011

1930s Make-Up: Greta Garbo Inspired

To me, doing tutorials based on stars from the Golden Age of Hollywood is like coming across a King Cobra... being a fan of serpents, I would be excited at the occurrence but also I would feel quite apprehensive too.

I decided to base this tutorial on the Swedish film star Greta Garbo, not just because of her iconic film status, but also I really loved her unique style of makeup.

INSPIRATION PICTURES




PRODUCTS USED

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
Make Up Forever HD Foundation
MAC Translucent Finishing Powder
MAC es - Mystery
Estee Lauder Quad - Spiced Peach
Clinique Cream Liner - Black Honey
Make Up Forever Smoky Lash Mascara
Eylure Naturalites False lashes
MAC Fascinating Eye Kohl
Sleek Contour Kit - Light
L'Oreal Blush
Barry M Lip Liner - 11
MAC Lipstick - Ruby Woo





No comments:

Post a Comment